Friday, December 13, 2013

intermittently--Auntie Mary

in·ter·mit·tent  (ntr-mtnt)
adj.
1. Stopping and starting at intervals. See Synonyms at periodic.
2. Alternately containing and empty of water: an intermittent lake.

inter·mittence n.
inter·mittent·ly adv.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Thanks for following this blog. I have been posting daily for two years now, and I'm planning to slow down. From this point forward, I'll post intermittently: when I run across a word that I simply must share, I will. (I'm thinking maybe once a week or so.) I'll be posting a web compilation of all the words which you can access at maryedwards1964.com You can also check out my other blog, "Can't Duck It" at www.cantduckit.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment